Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cavite | Experiencing the summit of Pico de Loro


I always hear and see the trekking experience of my Facebook’s friends on their wall post and one time my college friend invited me to join on their climb to Pico de Loro in Ternate, Cavite. Why not should I try the experience of climbing? 

Pico de Loro or Parrot’s Beak offers a magnificent 360 view from the summit. It was called on its name when the Spaniards noticed the form of a giant parrot while they are on board on their galleons to Manila Bay.

Our group in DENR site after the registration.


On our way to the Parrot's Beak




Our background is the summit of Mt. Pico de Loro.

This is the view on the summit.

The summit of Pico de Loro.





360 degrees view from the summit,
Our group after the trek.




No comments:

Post a Comment